1. Kitchen Aid Mixer. My mom and dad bought me my Cinnamon Red mixer for my 35th birthday, right after the kids and pets this baby is next in an emergency!
2. Turntable. It is my baby for multiple reasons. First because a student bought it for me. Not just any student, a sweet, talented lady from my church. In class my plastic turn table was making noises like a barking seal. At the end of the course she, this tiny lady, brought in a box that was almost as big as her, and weighed a ton. She bought herself a less expensive model and bought this one for me.
3. Spatulas. Yes, all of them. But my most indispensable two are the offset 9" and 13".
4. Bench Scraper / Chopper: I love this thing. Really. This exact one.
4. Bench Scraper / Chopper: I love this thing. Really. This exact one.
6. My Cutter Bin...it is actually about 10 shoe boxes...I may need a uHaul for this evac.
8. My Featherweight Bags...mhmm I love these too. I have a variety of sizes. But I have the most 18" because I use them all the time.
9. My tool caddy with all my tips. 64 drawers filled with some of my best friends.
10. My XXL Crop N Style. I carry my tools back and forth to class in this thing. And even my precious Kitchen Aid Mixer. Since 2008 it has hauled my stuff to Wilton classes, Training Seminars, Cake Shows and beyond, and it has stood the test of time.
This post contains affiliate links.
See all my favorite things in my aStore http://astore.amazon.com/cakesarefun-20





No comments:
Post a Comment